Bath Community Senior Center
- Perlista Henry presented a program on Stroke Signs and Symptoms for 17 senior members on May 18. She gave each member an ACT FAST CALL 911 sticker. This sticker illustrates the signs of a possible stroke. We thank Perlista for providing this very important information.
- The Bath Animal Welfare Foundation held a "Trunk Sale" at the senior center on May 11, 2015. Members shopped for and found bargains galore! Following the sale, there was a drawing for door prizes. We would like to thank Nancy Johnson, Bonnie Kling and Jo Windham for coordinating the trunk sale and visiting with us. We had a wonderful time!
- Bath Community Senior Center seeks a Substitute Director. Position is Monday, Wednesday & Thursday as needed 8:30AM-1:30PM. This is an on-call, part-time position at BCSC under the supervision of the Senior Director.
- Bath Community Senior Center seeks a substitute van driver. Van drivers work Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00AM – 3:30PM. This is an on call, part-time position at BCSC under the supervision of the Center Director.
- Jennifer McDonald, Outreach Specialist for the Deaf & Hard of Hearing Services Center in Staunton spoke with 16 senior members about the early signs of hearing loss.
- Doug Holroyd, BCH Pharmacist visited the senior center to discuss medication interactions, as well as answer various questions regarding medications. Members brought a list of their medications for Mr. Holroyd to review. The senior members enjoyed his visit and thank him for the helpful information.